Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Yesikita Coppola machinima of Paranormal Frottage

.


A Yesikita Coppola Machinima of Misprint Thursday's 'Paranormal Frottage', which is entered to the December round of the UWA 3D Open Art Challenge.

This is a personal dedication by Yesikita created for personal reasons. She was worried if I put it up on the blog too early, it might have swayed later decisions, but as with all the articles by guests etc., I feel that these types of spontaneous dedications should be shared as they are created !

Jayjay

3 comments:

  1. A great and subtile machinima for a great and subtile artwork...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, another amazing machinima from yesikita!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesikita, you have my constant admiration. Each time I see that you have created a machinima, I know that I will be as entranced as I am with the artworks which form your subject matter. The emotion your wring out of me with your cinematography (maybe not the right word!) and use of soundtrack is deep and heartrending. Thankyou for your continual efforts, as sincerely as I am driven to sing paeans of gratitude to the artists themselves.

    ReplyDelete